Pictures

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I just love that my family if full of good "favors." For example.. I need to ask a question about taxes- I call my brother-in-law, I need some insurance- I call my dad, I decide I want to be the next Tiger Woods (ha)- I call my husband....but... if I want to see my baby- I call my sister-in-law!! Yep.. Trish is a sonographer and sells portable ultrasound equipment which means she always has one in her trunk! She came in town last night and scanned me- we had a blast looking at the baby. It was bouncing everywhere and we were even able to see it's arms, legs, and profile, but the best was seeing that little heartbeat going so fast! When Ryan wasn't glued to the monitor, I had him take some pictures with my camera. Here they are... thanks Aunt Trish!!




3 comments:

JNoPie said...

Ginna, that is so cute! Can't wait to see more pics of baby!

Courtney said...

Well, hello little peanut! Precious! Nothing like it, is there?!

Shannon Richardson said...

AWWWW!!!! Baby Bean Abbey!! :) I want to see belly shots, too! I'm so glad we are having children in the same year....how much fun!