Chaz's Nursery

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Finally!  Ryan and I (almost) finished the nursery!  I'm still waiting on him to finish 2 frames that are going to have the pictures that my friend Courtney took, but I wanted to go ahead and post pictures for those of you who have been asking!  I'm so excited with how everything turned out.  Ryan and I did so much ourselves so it means even more.  For example, the ABC picture- I found those flashcards at a hobby store and we went to town and created our own piece of art.  Who knew Ryan was so handy?!?  He found the old wood and created a beautiful frame!  I also painted the dresser and the armoire that we are using for Chaz's changing table.  The only thing missing is sweet Chaz and some pictures of him to hang in the frames!






5 comments:

Courtney said...

This is beautiful! You guys have done a FANTASTIC job! Can't wait to take some pictures in there. ;)

Pics should be here anytime!

JNoPie said...

Seriously, the frame with the alphabet flashcards is so cute! I can't believe y'all made that!
So happy for you!

Jill said...

You better wash all the new clothes. When Chaz gets here you won't have time for laundry.

His room looks so cute!! I know you can't wait to have him in there!

Unknown said...

LOVE the nursery; it is precious! The chair looks so comfy, I am a huge fan of distressed photo frames and the bedding is gorgeous! Ya'll have done a fantastic job! It will be perfect for little Chaz...

Decal Monograms said...

Wow-your nursery looks great!!! The decal came out wonderful.