1 Month Already?

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Chaz will be one month on Tuesday... in some ways it feels like it's been maybe a few days and in other ways it feels like he's been here for a year!  Maybe that's how long it feels since I've had a good night's rest  :).  He is so fun and has really started showing his personality.  He's definitely got the Hopkins genes in the appetite department... I can only imagine what it's going to be like when he's eating real food.  He's getting better with sleeping and Ryan and I have figured out that he always wants a little more to eat about an hour after we feed him... we call it his dessert.  He won't take but just a bit...so this kinda messes up our schedule during the night, but hey... I like a little dessert after dinner, too!   

We have enjoyed all the company and wonderful dinners everyone has brought!  My college friends and I still get together once a month and eat dinner somewhere in Memphis, but this month- they brought dinner to us... Here's Chaz meeting everyone.

First Bath... I think he liked it!  And... yes, his hair is curly when wet!

His sweet cousins love him so much.  Mattie wants to hold him and Reid just waves at him and says, "Hey, Baby Cha"

Just playing...

1 comment:

JNoPie said...

This is cute! I am starting to see more of you in him!