God IS so good!

Monday, January 17, 2011

It's only day 2 of my week and let's just say it started off rough.  I was in the doctor's office for 2 hours yesterday with a sinus infection that I have actually had since last Tuesday, got a shot, got my medicine, and finally got home to my babies.  I had been in Jackson since Saturday afternoon for a friend's wedding... congrats, Amanda.. it was gorgeous!  I knew I better go on to the doctor so I did that on my way home yesterday.  When I got home, the antibiotics decided to do a turn on my stomach.  As many of you know, I had some major issues about 2 years ago and after a scope, I found out that I had gastritis.  Thankfully, it is controlled my diet and medicine, but antibiotics seem to make it flame up again.  After about an hour of pain, it finally surpassed and I was able to eat dinner and go to bed.  For about an hour.  Chaz decided he didn't want to sleep last night and if he was awake... Mama should be, too.  I think I was able to sleep for about 3 hours total.  I woke up to it raining- that's never fun.  Got to work late because people in Memphis can't drive when there's water on the road.  Had to deal with mean people through email... and the list goes on.... 

But, I just got the best call I think I've ever gotten.....

Nana is cancer-free!!!! 

It's so strange to think about the call that I received a couple of years ago telling me that my 1 and only grandmother had cancer.  I cried and prayed and cried and prayed.  But, I know Nana and I knew she would pull through.  Boy, did she!  She faught hard and even got her diploma to prove it!  :)  I've sat at my desk for the last 10 minutes crying and praying... THANK YOU, JESUS!!

Looking back- my "rough" week, really hasn't been so rough after all!  :) 
It's been a long road, but I'm so proud of you, Nana!! 

No comments: