Another Post?!?!

Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm loving this snow day...and it's only 9am!  I'm getting so much done, which includes loading more photots!  Here are some from my phone... those seem to be my favorite because it's always by my side and easier to grab than my big camera. 
The lighting isn't the best but, oh well!

Love Bathtime!

Hate when I have to dry off..

Mama always has me in a hat!

My sick boys watching football.

Rolling

Ready for Church

Praying for snow!

He LOVES holding his hands.

If any of you know my daddy, you will think this is hilarious!  I caught Reid on the phone the other night, and he looked just like B! 


Stay tuned for Chaz's first Snow!!  He's catching a power nap before we go play!

2 comments:

JNoPie said...

Chaz is adorable! Love all the pics!

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness - LOVE the second picture. That bottom lip SO precious!!!